The Turning Gears of London
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Discussion

4 posters

Go down

General Discussion Empty General Discussion

Post by Admin Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:11 am

General discussion should go here. Ask questions, chat, discuss characters or life or whatever you want.

Admin
Admin

https://turning-gears.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Empty Character albums - yes or no

Post by Nekodemon Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:42 am

I don't know if I am the only one but pictures of my character help me get into a frame of mind to think like my character. Because of this I was thinking that maybe a section filled with character images would help us get into character and make for some really interesting posts.
So really, I was wondering should we post pics in albums of our characters, that is if we can find ones that would work. Any thoughts on that- or is that too well kid like?
Nekodemon
Nekodemon

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Empty Re: General Discussion

Post by Admin Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:49 am

The Character Sheets almost all have pictures of the characters, you can just go to them and take a gander. As for NPCs, there aren't any that really warrant a picture yet, most of my major planned NPCs have not been met yet, but once they are if it is really important to you I could find pictures.

Admin
Admin

https://turning-gears.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Malpraktis Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:13 pm

Just a Suggestion:

Would it be possible to get the titles of each IC place or Character sheet assigned a color based on what they are trying to portray?

Like Red titles suggest vampiric places and locations
Green for Changelings
Blue for Mages

ETC.

Just as a general rule so when I'm reading about a thread and wondering if this could be bad to walk into a group of lupines out of stupidity or that accidental mage that walks into one of the elysiums like "I instantly regret this decision.  GD you Apple Maps"

Full Disclosure:

It could very well be that this is already being done and I've just completely missed the color coordination haha

Malpraktis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mormaethor Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:12 pm

Dude, we got that already.

Why do you think it looks like a rainbow in here?
Mormaethor
Mormaethor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum